- Conduct research on target accounts.
- Manage sales forecasting and pipeline spreadsheets.
- Coordinate regular marketing materials and press releases.
- Manage the company’s blog postings.
- Travel the Tri-State area.
- Assist in preparing materials for presentations and conference calls.
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
Job Description:We are seeking to employ individuals that are within 15 to 20 minutes driving distance from our locations. This job requires individuals to be ON-CALL.
Assist in the management and prevention of air and water pollution; evaluate the environmental impact of current and planned construction projects and industrial sites.
- Emergency/non-emergency services to residential and commercial sites.
- Removal of contaminated debris, mold, fire and water damaged materials.
- Provide written reports: contracts, activity sheets, daily progress notes, etc.
- Hands-on Training provided!
This position is available at both of our locations: Watertown, NY and Nanuet, NY.
The role of the Assistant Field Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Assistant Field Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Our Nanuet branch is seeking to employ individuals to work in-house projects. Due to the nature of our business, this job requires individuals to be ON-CALL.
- Documents & Books
- Data Recovery
Emergency/non-emergency services to residential/commercial/governmental projects.
Hands-on training provided.