Home | RestorationTotal Environmental Restoration Solutions, Inc. (TERS) provides professional damage assessment, decontamination, clean-up and restoration to commercial and residential properties. Our experts have more than 20 years experience in the restoration of indoor environments.
Smoke damage and soot residue (elevated contaminated airborne particles) can affect our health and contaminate our indoor environment with new toxic materials. TERS will assess the environmental damage using scientific methods and provide a personalized written plan of action by our in-house environmental/restoration experts. TERS cleans and restores your indoor environment without any toxic chemicals, anything that can be restored, including drywall, flooring, machinery, electronics, data, books, and artwork. Our experts can test for and detect residues, pollutants and hazardous materials and gases, such as asbestos, lead, PCB, VOC’s, full particle identification, etc.
We provide emergency service for damage problems that need immediate help (see T-911).
We lead the industry with the most technologically advanced indoor environment solutions available and offer assessment and restoration 24/7. TERS offers legal support for litigation and insurance issues that may result from fire, water, or chemical damage. Our experts are qualified to testify in court and to educate lawyers on current issues in the field. We tailor restorations to fit individual needs. Our goal is to help return your business and life to normal as soon as possible. When disaster strikes, you can count on TERS to restore your property and valuables.
- Water Damage Assessment and Restoration
- Fire Damage Assessment and Restoration
- Books and Files Decontamination, Drying and Restoration
- Electronics Decontamination
- Scientific Damage Assessment (with more than 300 air and surface testing available)
- Drying Services (includes vacuum chamber, online reports, etc.)
- Decontamination of Indoor Environment
- Chemical-free Deodorization
All TERS services are based on the newest science and technology available to help us restore your indoor environment in a short time without creating additional damage from air and surfaces contaminated with toxic cleaning and deodorization materials.
- Some of the chemicals used by others restoration companies are toxic and can affect your indoor environment more than soot or mold!
- Spraying chemicals into the air will not affect the source of odors/contamination
- Without scientific identification you cannot solve odor/contamination problems
Our emergency teams are ready for immediate response. Where possible, we will arrive at the scene in less than three hours and have a highly qualified team ready to go in 24 hours. Call TERS emergency number, knowing you can phone 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and that expert help is on the way! TERS tailors restorations to fit individual needs. Our goal is to help return your business and life to normal as soon as possible. When disaster strikes, you can count on TERS to help you restore your property and valuables. TERS provides restoration services in New York (NY), New Jersey (NJ), Connecticut (CT), Rhode Island (RI), Massachusetts (MA), Pennsylvania (PA), Delaware (DE), Maryland (MD) and New York City (NYC).