ENVIRONMENTAL RESTORATION & BUILDING RESTORATION LEGAL SUPPORTMany issues regarding fire damage repair and water damage cleanup can result in litigation. Court cases can involve building code violations, water intrusion and mold, and ensuing property damage litigation. Asbestos and toxic substances, damage claims for contamination, insurance claims, bodily injury claims, workers compensation, product liability, and other issues may also result in legal procedures. In all cases it is the scientific evidence that will support and enhance client cases.
Litigation will almost always require an expert witness and TERS experts are available to brief attorneys, translate legal jargon, highlight relevant and emerging scientific issues, provide summaries of current scientific literature, explain empirical data and facts, and provide any other necessary legal support.
- High-caliber, credible expert witnesses
- Translation of technical jargon
- In-depth expertise to attorneys
- Highlight relevant and emerging scientific issues
- Summaries of current scientific literature
- Historical perspectives
- Explanation of complex issues and empirical data and facts
- Any necessary litigation support